Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Simpsons (One of My Favirote Sitcom On Fox Television)



Why am I suddenly a sitcom,
with drafted scripts,
yellow round eyes
that I can't see?
.
No one takes me seriously,
why don't I have a voice?
I'm a sitcom in someone's living room.
.
They watch my show,
I have to face the empty darkness
when a boy decides to switch to a football game.

Image Credit: Google.com

An American guy loves The Simpsons 
when he was a roommate to my hubby,
He influenced him to watch it, 
then I began to enjoy it when I came along,
I almost named my baby boy BART,
The opening music and scene are of the greatest entertainments...

3 comments:

  1. The Simpsons is very well done...

    of course, there are many other shows on TV, but I watched this one with my boys for a few years...

    their humor and topics are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete